Locker cabinets are not only popular in factories, hotels or gyms, but also in office areas, companies and corporations. The use of shared lockers or personal lockers is noticeable. In a professional office environment, information and data needs to be highly secured to avoid complications and serious repurcussions from information leakage/loss.
Conventional lockers with simple locks may increase the risk as they are easily affected by factors such as temperature, humidity, poor bearing capacity, easily dented or stretched. To overcome this, corporations and companies have chosen to use ABS locker cabinets to store documents as well as personal belongings of employees.
With a wide selection of sizes and lock patterns, it is easier to meet specific needs , providing a personal locker to safekeep the assets of each employee. Each locker cabinet is designed to be spacious and well ventilated.
But the outstanding advantages of ABS locker cabinets:
- High strength, able to withstand strong impact of external force, no distortion
- ABS material is non-flammable, meets fire protection standards, and has environmental friendly recycling capabilities
- Not moldy, breathable, easy to clean, not affected by detergent
- Not angled design, safe for users
- Size diverse, suitable for many sizes of furniture
- Lightweight, easy to move and reposition
- Modern colors and aesthetically pleasing
- Locking system is secure and ensures the safety of each individual’s property
Types of locker cabinets suitable for office areas: (C x R x S)
- N2 (930 x 320 x 500) – holds documents, equipment, personal belongings, hangers, etc.
- W400 (465 x 382 x 500), W600 (620 x 382 x 500) – can hold documents, equipment, personal items, divisible
- 5T Series (352 x 310 x 460): can hold papers, documents, … create good habits in the layout and storage of work-related items, saving a lot of time when searching for items